Artists liking artists




I checked my inbox this afternoon and who did I find subscribing to my YouTube channel?  An artist who I have been stalking online (only for her art!) for the past two or three years. Lori Kiplinger Pandy. I first saw Lori’s work when I was looking at Heidi Meyers website for portrait sculpture. Lori’s work stood out to me as imaginative and uplifting, which is how I like to have in my work. So I was very pleased that she thought enough of my art videos, or was it the fix it video, or maybe the bacon and hot wings video, who knows? Anyway I am super flattered, who knows maybe after this blog she’ll friend me on Facebook!  Check out her beautiful work , and here is a bit of info taken directly from her website:  http://www.kiplingerpandy.com .


Lori Kiplinger Pandy is a contemporary American sculptor who specializes in figurative and wildlife sculptures. Her sculptures are original works of art and limited editions cast in bronze and cast stone. Sculptures range in size from small table top display pieces to monument and she also produces portraits, figures and other sculptures on commission.
She is a member of the National Sculpture Society and a Master Signature member of the Women Artists of the West and Signature member of the American Women Artists.
An award-winning and internationally collected artist, Lori Kiplinger Pandy maintains her studio in Fort Collins, Colorado

Comments