Art promotion, now til Nov 9th!




T
oday I thought I would announce the beginning of my big art promotion. For those of you who don’t know, Mary (my wife) and I purchased an old store here in Weston Idaho, and have been spending the last years remodeling it into a house, a studio, and a gallery.  All of this has been worked on while I have been building my art career, so of course there are a number of projects I just haven’t been able to get to. We’ve been discussing this, these projects are draining energy that could be used for sculpting, and we are so close to getting the rest of these out of the way that we are working on a big push.  
So for the next few weeks, until my birthday (Nov 9th) I will be offering my art and art commissions at an even greater value (aka reduced price). So if you have wanted my art, and I hope you have this is the best time to go for it.  Get a hold of me and let me know what you would like, or what you want me to make for you.  I will be very negotiable, especially with those of you who have some of my art already!
I am doing this now, because after that date I am going to be less flexible with my pricing due to my work appearing in some large galleries.
This will be a great time for you if you are looking for that perfect unique gift for Christmas.
Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement!

Comments